Atlas is a unique development board that lets you unleash your creativity and explore the exciting world of embedded systems and IoT. It’s packed with amazing features, including a microSD card slot, four dazzling addressable RGB LEDs, two versatile buttons, a temperature and humidity sensor, and an accelerometer. With Atlas, you can create all kinds of cool applications without needing any extra hardware.
But that’s not all. Atlas also has a massive solderable breadboarding area where you can add even more components and customizations to take your projects to the next level. And, because Atlas is designed and hand assembled with love in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you can trust that it’s built to the highest standards. So why wait? Start your next adventure with Atlas today!
Get your hands on this limited “Founders Edition” Atlas development board, complete with a cool box, USB-C cable, Remal IoT stickers, and a special note. These Founders Edition boards are only available while supplies last, so don’t miss out on your chance to own a piece of Remal IoT history!
- Arduino IDE Compatible
- Microcontroller: ATmega32U4
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Clock Speed: up to 16 MHz
- USB Connector: USB-C
- Power Input Sources: USB-C / Screw Terminal
- Voltage Input Range for Screw Terminal: Min 7V up to a max of 35V
- DC Current Rating for Power Rails (5V/3.3V): Up to 1.5A when using USB-C
- I/O Pins: Total pins: 20 (Digital I/O pins: 20 | PWM pins: 7 | Analog input pins: 12)
- DC Current Rating per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Memory: Flash: 32 KB / SRAM: 2.5 KB / EEPROM: 1 KB
- MicroSD Card Support
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor (SHT30)
- Accelerometer (LIS3DHTR)
- Four Addressable RGB LEDs (WS2812B)
- Two Free Buttons
- Comes with 2 mini solderless breadboards for testing designs before soldering
For schematics, block diagrams, documents, and more information about Atlas, click here!